Lori Kennedy is a Toronto-based health & wellness business expert, online strategist and mother of 2 who works with health professionals who want to grow their purpose-driven businesses in the new online economy.
This episode is important and very relevant to us practitioners. Today I wanted to address a lot of the questions that I hear very frequently: what exactly is it that I need to do to run my business when it comes to breaching into the online space? It's time to have a frank discussion about what your expectations are, what you're capable of achieving, and then assessing if your goals are realistic for what you can actually accomplish.
Today I'm talking to Lori Kennedy, who is not only someone I aspire to, but she tells it exactly how it is. She's in a lot of different mastermind groups and she knows where the future of healthcare is going, which fortunately or unfortunately is moving to the online space. Lori teaches health practitioners the simple steps that they can take in a very sequential order to be able to have more clients, have a bigger impact, and make more money.
This episode will open your eyes as to where you want to take your business if you want to grow and move forward. We're going to talk about how to evaluate what you're doing now, where you'd like it to be, and the amount of effort you have to put in to get there.
This show has been sponsored by my 5 Day Lead Magnet Challenge... which gives you the tools that instruct you exactly step by step, how to construct your lead magnet, put it out there, and start generating those leads in 5 days or less.
Questions I Asked Lori:
- Why is it so important to bring one's website online?
- When did the shift to building your business online as well as offline happen?
- How do you help your clients learn to invest in running an online platform?
- What is copyrighting and how does someone maximize that skill?
- What was it like to transition to coaching completely online?
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- How Lori guides people to let go of their fear of learning something new or putting time into it every day.
- Common fears Lori sees in health practitioners.
- Why she recommends exposing your struggles, viewpoints, and opinions on your social media.
- What it means to have a linear language with the group you're targeting.