AXIMize your clinic waitlist: http://maximizeyourclinic.com/nonmembers?wlfrom=%2F
Igor is the author of 4 different books on fitness and nutrition, the most recent of which is STOP EXERCISING! The Way You Are Doing it Now. He's the founder of Fitness Solutions Plus, works as a personal trainer, and frequently speaks at live events about Health and Wellness.
Today Igor shares some of the most valuable information he's learned about marketing. He dives into what metrics you should focus on as an entrepreneur, what numbers he tracks and how he uses that information to grow his audience and his business.
Questions I Asked Igor:
- Why is it so important to track and know your numbers as an entrepreneur?
- How do you decide what metrics to track within your business?
- What exactly are you looking at when you examine your sales?
- How do you collect information about clients?
- What is your lead magnet?
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- The value of knowing information about where your leads are coming from.
- How Igor uses sociographics, psychographics, and demographics.
- What software/system Igor uses to compile his information.
- How he initiates conversion during his talks.
Connect with Igor