I don't know about you but I have been inundated with people talking about Facebook bots and I have no clue what they're talking about. I keep hearing it as like the next best thing to email marketing and we don't have to do anything else but have Facebook messenger bots. People are making tons of money using them but I have no idea what they are.
Zach Spuckler is one of the people I follow, and he's launching a 3-hour training session that I signed up for, just on the Facebook messenger bot. That's why I decided that it's really important to have someone on the show to talk to us about it. Not only is he going to talk about messaging bots and what that's all about, but he's also going to be talking about retargeting ads because retargeting ads are another type of trend in this space right now.
This week's sponsor is my 5-day lead magnet challenge. Go the website maximizedbusiness.ca/resources to see my programs. When you purchase the product, you'll get every single email that I sent out when we were doing this challenge live. In every email, there is a list of every task of what you need to do to get your 5-day lead magnet created. Now, because you're buying the whole 5 days in one package, you should be able to whip out a 5-day lead magnet in a couple of hours. That's how simple I made it happen.
If you're stuck and a little confused about creating a lead magnet, what the dialogue you should be using is, what the follow-up sequence should be, and how do you set up a campaign? Those questions will be answered in this challenge.
Questions I Asked Ben:
- Should you change your ads if they don't quite land right?
- What are the ramifications of changing your ad?
- Can you talk about retargeting Facebook ads? Can you walk us through what they are and how you would go about creating them?
- What are Facebook Messenger bots and what are your thoughts about them?
- What are some things that someone can do today to get into the game space?
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- What you can expect when you start using Facebook ads.
- What the Facebook Pixel is, why it's important, and what you can do with it.
- What look alike audiences are and how they can benefit you.
- How Ben uses Facebook objectives.
- Where Ben suggests someone should start when looking into using Facebook Messenger bots.
Listen to my previous interview with Ben: